This year I will be joining the TomTom Spartathlon in which we will run from our Amsterdam office to our Ghent office in 24 hours. Of course it’s a team initiative and we will relay our effort to make sure the 264 km are covered.
We are attempting this amazing feat to raise money for the JDRF organization. The JDRF foundation is working on a world without Type 1 Diabetes (T1D) by funding research to better treat, cure and prevent T1D!
You can donate on this website, or join in the raffle to win some prizes!
Raffle tickets cost €5.00 for one or 3 tickets for €10.00. The draw will take place on the 20th of May before we set off on our run!
The final prize list for the raffle is here:
- 1 night at Villa Ruimzicht + breakfast for two – Doetinchem
- 1 Night at the NH hotel for two– Gent
- 1 Night at the Victoria Park Plaza for two - Amsterdam
- 1 Spark
- 1 Bandit
- 1 GO 5100
- 1 GO 6100
- 2 Tickets for National Opera Ballet Amsterdam
- 2 runner cardio watches
- Free rowing lesson (group of 4 or less) – Amsterdam
- 2 hampers of Spanish products from http://quelicious.nl/
- Aperitif at foodism - Amsterdam
- 1x Shopper LALU black http://www.nynque.nl/collections/shoppers/products/lalu-black
- 1x Bicycle from Van Moof
Send me a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will arrange the tickets!